Monday, March 21, 2011

Episode 5... Two for the price of One


Whats on The Needles
Gryphon's socks Black Sheep Dyeworks in nutmeg
St Patty's Day socks in Shamrockin from Keegan Lane Yarns
Swirl Shawl
Top Down Toddler hat out of mystery yarn
Lacewing
Apple Core Blanket

Off The Needles
"Lap top" case

Spinning
Rainbow roving is off the wheel
Woolgatherings is on
Knit Girllls SAL came in the mail dyed by Tempted Yarns
Wool Gatherings also came

Random
Bought the Japanese Garden Shawl by Wendy Johnson all proceeds will be donated to Japan
Come Visit my Etsy Shop
and please join the Rav Group

4 comments:

  1. Water your plant! It's an oxalis, and they droop when they need water. I use mine as a gauge for when the houseplants need watering. ;-)

    I'll go back to watching now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Shamrockin' socks! I'm making the same pair! Love the yarn.

    Does your shamrock need to be transplanted into a bigger pot? I'm not very good with indoor plants, but I know that if they are rootbound, they'll not do very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't keep up with all the podcasts/vlogs etc. LOL But I love it!! I'd rather have tons to watch then none! Another great one.
    The only plant I've kept alive for a long time (going on 7 years now) is a fern and it's thinning out so maybe I am just ever so slowly killing it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello,
    just wondering if you are coming back ?;_)

    ReplyDelete