Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Episode 1... where I say "fun" a lot

New video cast about knitting spinning and whatever else pops into my head

On the Needles
-Clapotis which is done in knit picks pallet in the Garnet Heather colorway
-Apple Core Blanket done in all kinds of scraps
-Gryphon Socks made from Black Sheep Dyeworks (not black Sheep farms lol) in Nutmeg and the bag I had it in is a Piddleloop bag in the large triangle (I love her bag they are fantastic)

Off the Needles
Cherry Surprise Shawl made from Kauni in the rainbow colorway

Spinning
Finished a bunch of yarn but I kinda suck and have no idea what any of it is.
Also joined The Knit Girllls spin along out of Tempted fiber.

Goals for next week show
-Finish Clapotis
-Do not say FUN 100 million times ;-)
-get better lighting

Hope ya liked it... see you next week

5 comments:

  1. Good job. I am looking forward to your better lighting and seeing that beautiful fiber you are spinning. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Plurk buds linked me to your vlog/blog podcasty goodness. :) Great job! I much prefer doing a video over typing out a blog myself.
    That apple core blanket looks really cool! I look forward to watching your progress on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm definitely looking forward to your next episode with better lighting, it's so hard to see all the gorgeous stuff you're showing off in this one. Keep up the good work! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your video cast. Yes, it was a little dark, but I think you are well on your way!

    One request, can you draw up a diagram of that lap cloth you made for spinning? I'd like to see how it's set up better so I can try to make one for myself. :)

    Oh! And I don't recall you saying which wheel you got! Inquiring minds wish to know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for watching! Elusive Thread, I would be happy to draw something up and put it on the blog I will try and have that up on Monday. Also I got the ladybug spinning wheel made the Schacht and I lurves her!!!

    ReplyDelete